Monday, November 17, 2008

Colour in Photography


When I was given all of my wedding pictures many of them were in black and white. I really thought that I would enjoy the black and white photographs but I found myself not like them as much. When I looked at all of the photographs, this one really caught my eye. As I looked at it more I realized that I really liked it because of the colour. I saw this picture in black and white and it was not the same. I quickly realized that the colour added so much to the photo itself. While looking at the rest of my photographs after this one, I chose to get them all in colour as they were just so much better when the rich colours could shine through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture Faye and I agree with you about the colour. When I look at my wedding photos I love the way that the orange and the green stand out. I may get a couple in black and white for the artistic style but I am a colour person too.